Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Home Is Where the Heart Is Prints

As I may have mentioned before, the walls of our house are bare.  I just can't find anything I want to put on my walls for the next twenty years!  I had the same problem with our house in Dallas so I just put mirrors everywhere and I'm about to do the same in this house. 

After I did the Every Little Thing canvas, I began exploring lots of websites to find more wall art.  (I'm working on another project I hope to have posted next week of another wall art creation I'm working on - yippee!)  I was playing on Etsy during breakfast this morning and during Nick Jr. TV time and stumbled on some cute-I-must-have-these prints.  I'm referring to them as Home Is Where the Heart Is prints.

In short (before I get to the pics) they are graphic prints with a little heart where the city you specify is.  All the shops give color options for the prints and a lot of the sellers offer customizations (in the forms of names and dates) and will work with you to get exactly what you want! 

I'm for sure going to get one for Fayetteville.  It's where Joe and I got married and where we live now (which happens to be down the street from the chapel where we got married).  Problem is...I just can't decide which I like best!  I'm sure I'm not listing even the best options out there, but was so excited about this find I just had to share!  There were about 151 pages of these on Etsy and I was not able to look at every single one, but wanted to show you some that stood out to me - I hope you enjoy!  I'll keep yall posted about which one I order. 




Photo courtesy of Etsy shop mereleemade


Photo courtesy of Etsy shop dekanimal



Photo courtesy of Etsy shop hunterandsmile



Photo courtesy of Etsy shop hunterandsmile




Photo courtesy of Etsy shop mollymattin



Photo courtesy of Etsy shop earlybirdink


Photo courtesy of Etsy shop EmbieOnline



Photo courtesy of Etsy shop LivyLoveDesigns



Photo courtesy of Etsy shop DesignsByTenisha



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...