Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Entryway Bench

Sorry for my no posts on Monday and Tuesday.  I've been fighting a sinus infection battle from the couch, but now I'm back in business and knocking out tons of little things around the house. This week is going to be filled with a lot of mini posts since I'm doing lots of small projects. 

I bought some beautiful fabric at Sew Chic in Rogers (sadly they are going out of business but I got the fabric for 50% off :) ) to use to recover my entryway bench.  I wanted to pop the neutral entryway with turquoise and orange accents and this was just too perfect.  I love this fabric so much I'm thinking of recovering things and adding pillows with it in about 3 other rooms of the house.  I did some before and after pics below. Hope you enjoy!

Before:  A drab brownish material.

After: Bright and Cheery





 I feel like the fabric change really lightened up the space. 

For directions on how to recover a bench seat, see here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...