Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sneak Peek at Evelyn's New Room



There is a sneak peek at the fabric and color palette for Evelyn's room.  You can see some of the paint samples I have on the walls, but those aren't the only 2.  I also put up some blue, pink and a darker green. Can you guess which color I went with?

The tape is going up today and tomorrow while E's at school I'm painting the whole thing!  Paint is already mixed and sitting in the garage.  I also had a chair painted last week to go in the room and the bedding is on the bed!  I can't wait to show you how it's all coming together - hopefully by Friday I can get some things permanently placed in the room and update you again!

I'm going to need some help with the den and living room - I'm having a hard time picking between 2 fabrics for window treatments AND I have no clue what kind of treatments to do.  I need input!  I'll post about that tomorrow - hope to hear your opinions soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...