Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Obsession of the Day: Enchanted by Emerald

A lot of things have inspired today's post:  I'm trying to think of a great complimentary color to Pop! in my master bedroom, I was looking at pics of Evelyn and spotted me wearing my favorite dress in one, and I saw a ring similar to one my mother has. Emerald is one of my all time favorite colors, but I have never used it in any of my houses.  Now might be a time for change since we've moved back to Arkansas and into a new "white box" house!  Emerald looks a-mazing with gold as well as black and white. It's a great pop of color for a room as well as a full on saturation for walls.  Enjoy!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...